Training Center’s Japanese subsidiary College of Technology and Commerce in Hanoi. In addition to Japanese language education as well as specialized knowledge for trainees, the Centre also conducted training Japanese language and Japanese culture for the common student to contribute to mutual understanding between Vietnam Nam and Japan.
Under the enthusiastic teaching and stern of the Japanese teachers experienced (4 people) and teachers from Vietnam (10), the Center has always focused on developing professional skills of listening and conversational learning member.
- Japanese, Japanese Culture.
- Traditionally, the national cultural identity.
- Basic content related to labor law, criminal, civil, Vietnam and Japan.
- The contents of the relevant contract between TTS – Glotech – receiving organization.
- Labor discipline – Safety and Occupational Health.
- Customs, manner of conduct of labor and life.
- Using the means of transportation, purchasing, facilities for daily life in Japan.
- Issues to prevention while living and working in Japan.
- Review, final exam.
TIMETABLE (FROM 2ND – 6TH)
|The morning||The afternoon|
|The time||Contents||The time||Contents|
|5:30 ~ 6:30||Physical education||13:00 ~ 13:45||Advanced 1|
|6:30 ~ 7:30||Personal hygiene, breakfast||14:00 ~ 14:45||Advanced 2|
|7:30 ~ 8:00||Preparation class||15:00 ~ 15:45||Advanced 3|
|8:00 ~ 8:45||Advanced 1||16:00 ~ 17:30||Sport|
|9:00 ~ 9:45||Advanced 2||17:30 ~ 18:30||Personal Hygiene|
|10:00 ~ 10:45||Advanced 3||18:30 ~ 19:30||Dinner|
|11:00 ~ 12:00||Lunch||20:00 ~ 21:30||Continue education|
|21:30 ~ 22:30||Free|
|22:30 ~||Power Off to bed|